WHAT WE BELIEVE
1) We believe that the Bible is God's infallible Word, written by men who were Divinely and uniquely inspired, and that it is our supreme authority in all matters of faith and practice. We affirm our belief in the verbal and plenary inspiration of the Scriptures in their original autographs. (Jer. 36:2;Ezek. 1:3: Zech. 7:12; Acts 1:16; 28:25: Rev. 1:1: 14:13).
2) We believe in God the Father (Rom. 8:15), perfect in holiness (IPet. 1:15,16), infinite in wisdom (I Cor. 1:24), and measureless in power (Eph.1:19-21). We rejoice that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men
(Ps. 94:18), that He hears and answers prayer (Jer. 33:3; John 14:13,14) andthat He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ (John 1:12; Heb. 9:27).
3) We believe in Jesus Christ, God's only begotten Son, born of a virgin, sinless in His life, who atoned for the sins of the world by His death on the cross. We believe in His bodily resurrection, His ascension into Heaven"
His High Priestly intercession for His people, and His personal visible, premillennial return to the world according to His promise (I Thess., 4:13-17).
4) We believe in the Holy Spirit who came forth from God to convict the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgement, and to regenerate, sanctify, comfort and seal forever those who believe in Jesus Christ (John 16:13,14).
5) We believe that all men are sinners by nature and by choice (Rom.3:23; 6:23), but that "God so loved the World that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life" (John 3:16). We believe therefore, that those who accept Christ as Saviour and Lord shall be forever in God's presence and that those who reject Christ as Saviour and Lord will be forever separated from God (Rev. 20: 1-15).
6) We believe that the local church is composed of "born again" immersed believers voluntarily united together for the purpose of the worship of God, the fellowship of believers and the proclamation of the Gospel of Christ throughout the world (John 3:3; Eph. 4:1-13).
7) We believe that our Baptist distinctives are Scripturally sound. These distinctives include the competency of the individual soul in direct approach to God; the priesthood of all believers; a regenerate church membership, the symbolic ordinances of baptism and the Lord's Supper; the autonomy of the -local church and-its fellowship with other Baptist Churches; the solemn obligation to majority rule within the church; with equal rights to all (active membership) -and special privileges to none; the absolute separation of church and state; and a worldwide program of missionary endeavor in obedience to the final command of our Lord. (Matt. 28:11-20)